Whether you have especially deep pockets or are just fantasizing about owning an amazing luxury home, get a look at the two most expensive homes for sale in Idaho. Both of them are located on the shores of Coeur d’Alene Lake in north Idaho.
At the end of July, this first mansion was Idaho’s most expensive home. Listed at $27 million and built in 2012, this fully-furnished home dubbed Copper Rock Estate has 8,731 square feet on 30 acres of waterfront property, including 700 feet of sandy beach along Mica Bay.
- 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- La Cornue stove worth $800,000
- Imported timbers and hand-picked stones throughout
- Wine cellar
- Full gym
- Massive wood walk-in closets
- Covered Patio with outdoor kitchen with pizza oven, fire pit, BBQ
- Two-slip boat dock. The boat is not included but negotiable as part of the sale.
Click here to see the full listing with 40 photos.
A month later on August 26th, another lakefront mansion on Coeur d’Alene Lake took over the top spot as Idaho’s most expensive home with a listing price of $30 million. Located roughly 15 miles south of the previous champion, the new king (named Skypine) sits on 27 acres with a whopping 16,620 square feet of living space, 870 feet of private beachfront, and a man-made waterfall.
Some of the main amenities include:
- Master bedroom has its own wing with hardwood walk-in closets, spa bathroom, office, and exercise room
- Most of the 4 other bedrooms have lakefront views. All of them have en suite bathrooms
- Game room
- Multiple media rooms and fireplaces
- Stone-walled hallways and exposed wood beams
- 2,400 square foot multi-slip boathouse with 8 watercraft included in the sale—including a custom-built StanCraft boat.
- Sale price includes 2 aircrat hangars at the Coeur d’Alene Airport. Property includes a private helipad for transport to and from the airport.
If you have a massive budget and want to live in the lap of luxury, these are the homes for you. Click here to see top-of-the-line luxury homes in southern Idaho.